About Me

My photo
I'm a final year university student, attempting to be productive while working out how to turn a creative writing degree into a job. I like shiny things, low carb food (it's really hard to dislike steak), kids, and planning zombie apocalypse survival strategies.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Guess what, I am not a robot.

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3.
Testing, testing, can't you see?

I've never tried blogging via this site before, you may have to bear with me as things are tweaked and tuned.

Welcome to there's lovely, a hopefully eclectic and interesting collection of things that make me go ooh. Onward, friend, there will be much vicarious shopping beyond this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Labels

Labels

  © there's lovely.

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates